Are you an all-star music teacher?
Then join our team of qualified and fun loving musicians. At LB Music School we are searching for people who are looking to make a career out of teaching music and help other have fun through music education. We are looking for teachers that are:
Why Work For LB Music School?
I really want you to be successful!
As the owner, I want to give you the opportunity to make a real career out of teaching music. We offer the following benefits to our teachers:
- We handle all scheduling, booking, payment and customer service so that you can focus entirely on teaching and your students.
- All teachers at our school are employees, not contractors. This means not giant tax bills at tax season, paid sick time, and workman’s compensation. Our teachers LOVE that we pay their taxes for them.
- We value your time and stick up for your ability to make a decent living. Almost all music schools in this area don’t pay you when a student cancels their lesson. At LB Music School, we do not think that is fair to you. Just because you are a musician doesn’t mean you should be treated differently from anyone else that shows up for work. You will be paid whether or not a student comes in for their lesson. If we get paid, you get paid. It’s as simple as that.
- A fun and positive work environment that you enjoy working in where everyone is respected for their knowledge and individual skills.
- Holiday and School Vacation Pay opportunities available to those working 5 days a week.
Does this sound like you?
LB Music School is looking for teachers that are:
- Enthusiastic about teaching
- Hardworking and self-motivated
- Interested in sharing their love of music with others
- Detail oriented, organized and good communicators
- Professional with a positive attitude
- Comfortable working in both private and groups setting
Teachers should have reliable transportation.
What do I get paid?
This part if entirely up to YOU. LB Music School offers very competitive pay and unlike other music schools we have a pay system that rewards those who are ambitious and want to make more money. The more you want to work, the more you will get paid. It is not hard for our most successful teachers working part-time 5 days a week to make $35,000-$45,000/year with 4 weeks of school vacation time throughout the year.
Do you want to take your teaching career more seriously?
If you are looking for a music teaching career and want to join our growing music school in the Middlesex and Greater Boston area, follow the steps listed below.
How To Apply:
2. Include a separate PDF cover letter explaining your interest in teaching for LB Music School and three reasons why you think LB Music School should hire you over the competition. Also, provide us with your current teaching availability.
Apply by sending all of the above to lauren AT lbmusicschool.com (subject: “LB Music School: Job Application”).
We will review your application within 7 days and if we feel you are a match, we will arrange a follow-up interview. Congratulations on reaching for the best. We look forward to hearing from you.
We are currently looking for voice and guitar teachers at our Wakefield and Medford locations.